What is Parkinson's disease?
Parkinson's disease is a progressive disorder. It mainly affects the nervous system involving the movement of the body. It develops slowly, starting with mild tremors, but it's related to frequent body immobility and slowing or permanent loss of movement within the advanced stages. This disease causes malfunctioning or death of neurons within the brain cells. This affects the neuron's ability to form chemicals called dopamine which sends the message to all or any parts of the brain which controls the movement and coordination between different parts of the brain and body. As this disease progresses, it can cause a condition during which there's a decrease in dopamine, which may cause an inability to maneuver or control the movement usually.
Unfortunately, there's no clue about the precise explanation for disease during this technological era, and there's no treatment available to cure the condition. Options available in conventional medicine offer medication and surgery, which only hand over symptoms, not an ideal cure.
Due to the acute rubbing of broken or nonlubricated joints, the joints become stiff, painful and should also cause the loss of movement. It's also observed that each of the joints in our body is in danger of osteoarthritis, but the joints of the knee, hand, hips, and spine are at risk of osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis gradually becomes worse. As conventionally, there's no cure for osteoarthritis for the repair of the damage caused due to the friction of bones. There's some temporary treatment available like lifestyle changes, maintaining a healthy diet, weight loss for a healthy weight, physical activity. These fitness activities can treat the pain for temporary relief, but there's no permanent cure in conventional methods.
Symptoms of Parkinson's disease:
- Tremor of hands
- Shivering of arms, jaw, face, and legs
- Stiff limb and trunk
- Impaired coordination and balance of body
- Inability to maneuver
- Rigid muscles
- Speech changes
- Loss of involuntary movement
- Slow voluntary movement
What are the advantages of Parkinson's disease Stem cell Treatment?
the stem cell is understood to possess very flexible uses within Parkinson's Disease (PD) they're known to possess the property of neurogenesis acts as the regenerator of the damaged brain matrix and neurons; these cells have the potential to differentiate into dopaminergic or DA neurons, which may cause the Rejuvenation of the affected portion of the brain they will also stimulate the recovery process and may regenerate the died or defective neurons
Improvements Seen after Stem cell Therapy
- Symptoms of Parkinson's disease are gone
- Tremor, bradykinesia, and rigidness are gone
- Impaired muscle and movement coordination is not anymore
- Posture balance, speech, writing ability is improved
Is Parkinson's disease Stem cell Treatment safe?
- We give the Best Hospitality Experience in India, which are As per International Standards. Therefore, the Stem cell Experts team, with a world professional standard, ensures the Best Stem cell Treatment to the patients.
- We are a Provider of Healthy life and improve the Standards Of living For International patients By Providing affordable low-cost Stem cell treatment, the best treatment facility with International Standards, and a homely atmosphere.
India may be a hub for Parkinson's disease Stem cell Treatment
- We encourage Patients to possess all the knowledge and details about Stem cell treatment and do research from their side to make sure that they decide to get their Stem cell treatment done in India.
- We invite you to enquire a free consultation with our International Stem cell Therapy Executive who will assist Patients and guide Patients in choosing the Best option for their stem cell Therapy treatment in India.
Is Parkinson's disease Stem cell Treatment more expensive?
With India’s long leap towards growing the world’s largest healthcare provider, it is the most favoured destination for patients Looking for low-cost stem cell therapy. Indian specialists and healthcare experts are famous worldwide for their skills as many of them hold important ranks in the leading hospitals of nations like the USA and UK. Foreign patients choose to undergo stem cell therapy in India because although they are charged with an affordable cost of treatment, they are treated in one of the best medical institutes. The cost of stem cell therapy treatment in India is usually about a tenth of the costs prevailing in advanced countries like the US and UK and are significantly more affordable compared with even other medical tourism destinations like Thailand. Hence India is an ideal destination for patients who are exploring to receive therapy abroad.
Beginning at $5000 onwards, the Cost of stem cell therapy in India may vary as per the severity of the condition; however, the exact therapy costs around $ 25000- $40000 in western states like the USA and UK.
The final costs offered to the cases are based on their medical reports. They are reliant on the current medical situation of the patient, type of room, type of therapy, hospital brand, and the surgeon's expertise.
Stem Cell Therapy for Parkinson Success rate in India
The success rate of stem cell therapy treatment for Disease depends upon the patient's medical condition, the extent of the disease, and various other medical factors.
As per our experience, we have observed our previously treated Patients attaining the highest success rate over time depending upon their medical conditions.
You must understand that there is no absolute 100% cure for Disease with any other treatment alternative. But, Stem Cell Therapy provides new support for improvements to such patients as it is not only a non-invasive but also a safe method with zero risks and no side effects.