Stem Cell Therapy for ALS in India
What Is ALS?
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, known as ALS or Charcot disease, or motor neuron disease. It affects nerve cells of the brain and spinal cord. ALS is a progressive disorder in which the degeneration of the neuron alters the motor neuron’s functioning.
Neurons transmit impulses or signals to the target muscle to do work. In ALS, the signalling is not occurring, causing voluntary activity such as walking, movement, etc. challenging. It is a progressive Disease; if not treated, the outcomes can be fatal. An average patient’s life is 4-5 years. In some rare cases, and the lifespan is even seven years. The patient’s life is complicated. If not treated, patients may become paralyzed. Weakness also affects daily activities, like chewing, walking, swallowing, standing. But thanks to the advancement in medical technology the stem cell therapy emerged as a boon for the treatment of ALS because conventional methods for the treatment of ALS are not that much safe as Stem cell therapy. After all, stem cell therapy includes introducing stem cells in the patient’s body to stimulate neurogenesis ( regeneration of affected portion of the brain ).
How Does Stem Cell Therapy for ALS Work?
- Stem cells can be used in many ways in the treatment of ALS because stem cells stimulate the growth and genesis of neuron that causes the replacement of degenerated neurons to a new, fully functional neuron
- The new neuron is successful in nerve signaling and impulse generation, which is the neuron’s function. Stem cell therapy revers the effect of damage caused to the neurons due to the deposition of protein flakes or external shocks. In some cases, the gene mutation is responsible for ALS
- Our team at Stem Cell Therapy Center India Provide our best pre and post-operative care for patients to improve therapy results.
- Preoperative care includes the patient’s counselling to be mentally prepared for the therapy. Post-operative care provides counselling and guidance session with our best doctors for a better outcome of treatment.
Suitable Candidate for Stem Cell Therapy for ALS?
Patients having the following symptoms are suitable candidates for stem cell therapy for ALS
- Difficulty in walking and doing regular activity
- Muscle pain
- Pathological reflexes
- Respiratory malfunction
- Uncontrolled movements such as laugh or cry
- Slurring in speech
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Weakness in hand and grip
- Weakness in legs and muscular uncontrollability
What are the benefits of ALS Stem Cell Treatment?
- You will enjoy life more after the therapy
- you will see huge changes in your energy level, and the unimaginable pain is reduced; you will see improved controls on your body parts and muscles.
- In total, there were 50+ patients diagnosed to have ALS who underwent Stem Cell Therapy Treatment at Stem Cell Therapy Center India many of them reported noticeable relief from the muscle cramp, fatigue, slurring of speech, and involuntary movements etc.
- Almost all of them reported that now they have reasonable control over sleep disturbance, mood swings, constipation, etc.
Is Stem Cell Treatment for ALS safe?
Stem Cell Therapy for ALS is very much safe and effective as the Stem Cell Therapy Center India provides Stem Cell therapy with the highest quality of Stem Cell and top-quality hospitals. The top stem cell experts perform stem cell therapy.
What Is The Cost Of Stem Cell Treatment For ALS In India?
Stem Cell Therapy is a many-sided treatment measure. As the expense of Stem cell treatment isn’t regulated in many parts of the world, individuals throughout the planet incline toward India. India is the center point of clinical the travel industry for its exceptionally Affordable Stem Cell Treatment. The Stem cell therapy treatment cost in India is essentially less of what it would cost in the western world, alongside the holding up period and restrictive calculated expense.
Various Stem cell Centers across India provide stem cell therapy for ALS. The cost of Stem Cell therapy for ALS in India ranges from $5200 – $8500 depending on the quality of stem cell treatment. The final cost of Stem cell Procedure for ALS is based on the seriousness of the patients, the patient’s medical Background, Stem Cell center and services types, and also the expertise of the Doctors.
The treatment cost for Stem cell treatment depends upon different variables like the type of Stem cell treatment, the number of Stem cells required, sort of foundational diagnosis, medical clinic stay and pre-therapy examinations, and so on
The moderate valuing of Stem Cell Treatment in India is additionally a factor that gives another beam of desire to the patients who require Stem Cell Therapy. Stem Cell Therapy Cost In India is fundamentally moderate, yet its clinical benefits are first-rate with International Medical norms and the most recent advances.
Stem Cell Therapy for ALS Success rate in India
Given the progress made in the field of healthcare in India, the success rate of stem cell therapy in India is not diverse as that in several other advanced nations. There is around a 70% to 80% overall success rate in the application of stem cell therapy treatment in India and around the world. However, success rates differ depending on the condition being treated, the hospital providing the procedures, and the patient’s condition. To obtain complete information, you will have to communicate with the medical institutes and ask precise questions concerning the patient’s status. But, with its cost advantages and increased success rate in performed procedures, India poses to be the most reliable destination for Stem Cell therapy for all international patients.
Get a free Consultation
Get In Touch
Stem Cell Center India : New Delhi – NCR, Mumbai, Chennai and Bangalore