What Is Ageing?
As your body grows, the body's cells get old and worn out; at a certain period, the body itself cleans worn out and old cells; the process is called rejuvenation. Cells of the body die because of the extreme burden on these cells. These dead cells forms spots and blemishes in the skin which causes skin problem and the organs also affected by the slow process of rejuvenation. The method of rejuvenation decreases as we grow old. Due to the technological progress in medicine and therapies, It is possible to minimise the ageing process with the help of stem cell therapy.
How Stem Cell Therapy Work for Anti-Ageing Program
- Everyone has a desire to look young and fit forever; this dream came true with advancements in stem cell therapy.
- One of the most important uses of stem cell therapy is in the anti-ageing treatment stem cells work as the base for the rejuvenation and increasing the cell generation process. As we grow old, our skin becomes thin and loses its elasticity, causing it to sag and wrinkle.
- Skin is repeatedly renewing itself, shedding old cells as new cells are created, but with time, cells' ability to restore themselves decreases, which causes the skin to sag and wrinkle.
- Adult stem cells are required for new skin cells to be developed so that you can look young naturally!
- Stem cells such as adult stem cells or adipose tissue are used to influence our ability to live a healthy life, replacing some non-functioning cells with a new one to improve overall Mental, Physical Condition Glow, Vigour, Stamina, Concentration.
- Thus, to fulfil everyone's inner desire to be young and healthy, Stem Cell Therapy in India has developed an advanced therapy for your youthful look and healthy life.
- Feel free to enquire; we will always be there for your help.
Results after Therapy
Following are the results you see after therapy
- Young looks: with reduced age spots and wrinkles, you will look more youthful.
- Feel Younger: with reduced fatigue and tiredness, you will reach a height in energy level and absolute mental, physical health.
- Pain and Ache Reduction: Enjoy life more than before with no joint pains and aches as you experienced before because of stiff joints resulting from degenerative diseases.
- Improved mental and physical stability.
A list of differences you will notice after the therapy
- Unwanted weight loss is reduced
- Unwanted weight gain is reduced
- Unexplained fatigue is gone
- Increase in stamina
- The cure for persistent fever
- No Chills
- Unnecessary bleeding from any site is reduced
- Repair of dilated veins
- No Depression
- Nervousness is gone
- Reduced Anxiety and stress
- Less Irritability
- Relief from Sleeplessness (Insomnia)
- improved concentration
Skin & Hair problem reduced.
- Change in colour
- Changes in nails
- Dry skin
- Itchy and scaly skin
- Loss of glow
- Loss of moisture
- Oily skin
- Sweaty skin
- Nasal and labial grooves
- Hair loss
- Thinning hair and scalp
Best Hospital for Anti-Ageing in India
There has been a fast growth of Stem cell therapies in India and isn't being considerably overambitious to believe, which in India and therefore the world that would at some point replace the costly and painstakingly protracted and much routinely infective traditional therapies for things like treating a variety of the multitude of a chronic disorder and acute problems. In other words, the stem cells are often called the "force of nature," which is liable for healing the injuries, organ growth, and repair of various tissues within the patient. This is often not all, as you'll find adding up the rejuvenating effects referred to as the "real" fountain of youth. However, when it involves reaping the most straightforward benefits of Stem cell therapy, there's no shortage for an equivalent, which may be enjoyed here during the visit to India.
What is the cost of Anti-Ageing Therapy in India?
Stem cell therapies have grown very popular in recent years, as the patients are seeking the latest alternative therapies for their many conditions. More and more types of treatments are being offered every day, and people around the world are shifting to them and rejecting conventional regimens of drugs and hospital visits. But, despite the large surge in demand for stem cell therapies, they continue to be very costly to pursue. Even simple joint injections can cost nearly $8000 and more advanced treatments can rise to $100,000
depending on the disease. So, why are stem cell therapies so expensive?
Stem cell therapy cost can be affected by:
- The type of stem cells administered
- Where the therapy is being performed
- If the cells have been culturally expanded
- If the cells are ethically sourced, viable & regulated
- Where the laboratory is located (for cell expansion)
It is also essential to note that the cost of stem cell therapy will fluctuate depending on the type of stem cell treatment needed. Stem cell therapy cost for knees treatment may differ from stem cell therapy cost for Anti Ageing. The area and concern being treated should usually affect the cost of the associated therapy because different types of cell, cell counts and treatment protocols will be obliged. For example, an effective stem cell therapy treatment cost for MS will be different than the cost of a site injection for a localized pain procedure.
Yes, it does, and that is highly reliant on the lab where the cells are acquired from, the total number of stem cells administered and the regulations the governing body places on the clinic. For example, stem cell therapy cost in the United States will differ from stem cell therapy costs in the U.K and Europe. For example, Stem Cell Therapy Center India uses stem cells sourced from their partner lab in India. This means that Stem Cell Therapy Center India uses cells that are highly regulated by the Indian government. From the logistics point of view, India holds a great geographical position and therefore it is very easy to reach India from any International Airport in the world. and the cost of stem cell therapy in India is very less, but the services are top-notch. The expert physician performs treatment in our stem cell center located in Major cities of India.
the pricing of stem cell therapy treatment in India is somewhere around 70-90% less of what it would cost in other countries.
Stem Cell Therapy for Anti-Ageing Success rate in India
The success rate of stem cell therapy treatment for Disease depends upon the patient's medical condition, the extent of the disease, and various other medical factors.
As per our experience, we have observed our previously treated Patients attaining the highest success rate over time depending upon their medical conditions.
You must understand that there is no absolute 100% cure for Disease with any other treatment alternative. But, Stem Cell Therapy provides new support for improvements to such patients as it is not only a non-invasive but also a safe method with zero risks and no side effects.