Stem Cell Therapy for Cancer
What is Cancer?
Cancers are among the leading cause of death worldwide, with approximately 14 million new cases and eight .2 million cancer-related deaths. Cancer is defined because of the uncontrolled growth of cells, which also affects the encompassing healthy cells of the body also may affect the entire organ. It starts developing in one part, but it also propagates to the other body parts by the method called metastasis.
There are many causative factors for cancer, like frequent contact with toxic substances, radiation, genetic defects, etc.
Cancer cells work against the system and weaken it the disease becomes full-blown, and therefore the patients are susceptible to many illnesses thanks to the weakened system.
What are the advantages of Cancer cell Treatment?
- Dendritic Cell utilized in cancer therapy takes advantage of dendritic cells’ traditional role as immune-sensitive cells.
- These specialized cells are present in every person’s bloodstream and are a blood constituent. Their function is to spot a far-off cell or foreign object within the body, including cancer cells, process them and convey an immune reaction by bringing the foreign substances to the aim of the remainder of the system (mainly T cell cells).
- The activated system is then ready to circulate throughout the body and destroy the foreign particles present within the body. However, in the case of cancer, the system usually fails.
- The tumour affects dendritic cell development and their differentiation and induces a failed response to the anti-tumour forces.
- Stem Cell Therapy focuses on advancing the dendritic cells artificially and transferring them systemically, which targets the antigens or cancer cells better and may mount an immune reaction against the cancer cells.
Is Cancer cell Treatment safe?
- Dendritic cells form antigen cells that form a crucial part of the system.
- Antigen cells are the sole cells in our body that will induce a primary immune reaction.
- They have received scientific and clinical interest thanks to their role in anti-cancer responses.
Cancer Treatment by the cell Therapy
- Blood and tissue samples of the patient are collected
- Collected samples are sent to laboratories for analysis
- After processing the sample, the precise dendritic cells are selected to be utilized in the treatment
- Dendritic cells are sent to the hospitals where the dendritic cells are transfused to a patient
- The dendritic cells are given to the patient intravenously
- After which the patients are sent to an observation facility for few hours
Is Cancer cell Treatment more expensive?
- We Provide the Best Hospitality Experience in India, which is As Per International Standards. Therefore, the Stem cell Experts team, with a world professional standard, Ensures the Best Stem cell Treatment for the patients.
- We are a Provider Of Healthy life And Improve the Standards Of living For International patients By Providing affordable low-cost Stem cell treatment, the best treatment facility with International Standards, and a homely atmosphere.
Affordable Treatment for Cancer at our Stem Cell Center
Stem Cell Therapy is a versatile therapy action. As the expense of Stem cell treatment isn’t regulated in many parts of the world, people throughout the planet approach India. India is the center point of the medical travel industry for its Affordable Stem Cell Treatment. The Stem cell therapy procedure cost in India is significantly less of what it would cost in the western world, besides the holding up period and restrictive estimated price.
The cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Cancer treatment in developed countries can costs you a hefty amount of $20,000 – $30,000. But, Stem Cell Therapy for Cancer at Stem Cell Center India will be very much affordable and suitable for all budget, it will cost you nearly 70% less than that amount.
The therapy cost for Stem cell treatment depends upon several variables like the type of Stem cell treatment, the number of Stem cells required, sort of foundational investigation, medical clinic stay and pre-therapy tests, and so on
The reasonable pricing of Stem Cell Treatment in India is additionally a factor that gives another beam of desire to the patients who require Stem Cell Therapy. Stem Cell Therapy Cost In India is inexpensive, yet its clinical advantages are first-rate with International Medical norms and the most recent advances.