Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetes
Diabetes may be a group of metabolic diseases during which a high blood sugar level is observed for an extended time. The glucose level is high within the blood due to an insufficient insulin level secreted by the body. Diabetes is assessed into two types type 1 and type 2 diabetes. Type 1 develops when the body’s system sees its cells as foreign cells and destroys its body cells. As a result, insulin-producing cells of islets of Langerhans of the pancreas are killed. Insulin production is stopped. within the absence of insulin, cells’ glucose intake increases, accumulating within the bloodstream. In case of type 2 diabetes, insulin resistance is developed, thanks to which cells cannot soak up insulin fr glucose metabolism. Diabetes, when not controlled, can cause blindness, kidney malfunction, heart diseases, and lots of other diseases. Therefore it’s essential to keep the excessively high level of glucose within the bloodstream cornered.
Kidneys are two bean-shaped filtering organs positioned at the backside of our body. They’re made from minute structures, also referred to as Nephrons. These nephrons are the kidney’s building block and a key regulator necessary for the kidneys’ traditional functioning. They filter blood, retain back its regular salts, mineral contents, and remove toxins from the body through urine. Damage caused to those nephrons, as in most kidney disorders, may hamper the kidney function to severe limits giving out an alarming signal.
Best Stem cell Treatment in India
- Stem cells are often wont to regenerate the cells of islets of Langerhans within the pancreatic tissues. The damage caused by an autoimmune disease or the islet cells’ degeneration results in insufficient or no insulin production.
- Lack of insulin production results in an increased glucose level within the bloodstream. This high glucose level is often hazardous for the cells of the body.
- Sometimes, the blood sugar level increased dangerously can cause kidney malfunction and affect the kidney’s filtration function; therefore, sometimes chronic high glucose levels within the blood can cause renal failure.
- At Stem Cell Therapy Center India, we developed the newest use of Stem cell therapy to treat diabetes.
- With the advancement of medical technology now, it’s an effective treatment of diabetes.
- Stem cells are procured from the bone marrow or the fat, and that they are processed to the laboratories, and therefore the specific stem cells are selected then
Best Hospitals for Diabetes Stem Cell Treatment in India
Before the therapy, we’ll check the patient’s medical record, and that we will do counseling to prepare the patients for the therapy mentally. By doing these tests, we’ll make sure the therapy is going to be successful. After the successful therapy, we’ll monitor the patient’s progress. Then the patient is liberal to live his or her life joyfully because all the symptoms of diabetes are gone now. There’s no need to inject or taking the insulin orally because the pancreatic tissue now starts the insulin production, and therefore, the average blood sugar level is observed.
- Routine testing of blood
- Fasting biopsy
- Oral route glucose tolerance test
- Random blood sugar level check
- Urine analysis
- Infection testing
- Physical examination
Affordable cost of Stem cell Treatment for Diabetes in India
With India’s long leap towards growing the world’s largest healthcare provider, it is the most favoured destination for patients Looking for low-cost stem cell therapy. Indian specialists and healthcare experts are famous worldwide for their skills as many of them hold important ranks in the leading hospitals of nations like the USA and UK. Foreign patients choose to undergo stem cell therapy in India because although they are charged with an affordable cost of treatment, they are treated in one of the best medical institutes. The cost of stem cell therapy treatment in India is usually about a tenth of the costs prevailing in advanced countries like the US and UK and are significantly more affordable compared with even other medical tourism destinations like Thailand. Hence India is an ideal destination for patients who are exploring to receive therapy abroad.
Beginning at $5000 onwards, the Cost of stem cell therapy in India may vary as per the severity of the condition; however, the exact therapy costs around $ 25000- $40000 in western states like the USA and UK.
The final costs offered to the cases are based on their medical reports. They are reliant on the current medical situation of the patient, type of room, type of therapy, hospital brand, and the surgeon’s expertise.
Success Rate for Diabetes Stem Cell Therapy
Given the progress made in the field of healthcare in India, the success rate of stem cell therapy in India is not diverse as that in several other advanced nations. There is around a 70% to 80% overall success rate in the application of stem cell therapy treatment in India and around the world. However, success rates differ depending on the condition being treated, the hospital providing the procedures, and the patient’s condition. To obtain complete information, you will have to communicate with the medical institutes and ask precise questions concerning the patient’s status. But, with its cost advantages and increased success rate in performed procedures, India poses to be the most reliable destination for Stem Cell therapy for all international patients.
Get Free consultation at Best Stem cell Therapy Center India
- We encourage Patients to possess all the knowledge and details about Stem cell treatment and do researches from their side to form sure that they take a particular decision towards getting their Stem cell treatment wiped out in India.
- We invite you to enquire a free consultation with our International Stem cell Therapy Executive who will assist Patients and guide Patients in choosing the Best option for their stem cell treatment in India.