Stem Cell Therapy for Liver Cirrhosis
Liver cirrhosis is one of the life threatening diseases that have very drastic effects on the entire body. Cirrhosis is that the liver’s poor condition and damage caused to the liver by the weather and sedentary life-style or the excessive burden on the liver thanks to alcoholism or the imbalanced diet. The planet is now facing the wrath of liver diseases thanks to the improper diet schedule, and unhealthy diet lack of exercise is additionally a serving factor of liver cirrhosis. This condition may prevent the liver’s functioning by blocking the journey, which will slow the regular supply of nutrients and hormones, drugs, and byproduct produced naturally from the body. It also blocks the assembly of certain necessary enzymes and proteins required for the method of digestion.
Stem Cell Treatment for Liver Cirrhosis
- Stem cells are having the property of divergence into the various sorts of cells; we will use them compatible with our patients.
- The stem cells are isolated from the bone marrow or the fat. They’re sent to the laboratory for precise selection then the suitable stem cells are sent back to the hospitals for injection into the patient.
- they visit the liver and differentiate into the hepatic cells, and that they replace the damaged or dead cells, therefore, causing the liver to figure again. Stem Cells also secrete hormones or factors that prevent the apoptosis of viable cells and stimulate cell replication of host cells.
Why International Patients Choose the Stem cell Treatment for Liver Cirrhosis in India?
- We Provide the Best in class Hospitality Experience in India, which is As Per International Standards. Therefore, the Stem cell Experts team, with a world professional standard, Ensures the Best Stem cell Treatment for the patients.
- We are a Provider Of Healthy life And Improve the Standards Of living For International patients By Providing affordable low-cost Stem cell treatment, the best treatment facility with International Standards, and a homely atmosphere.
- We encourage Patients to possess all the knowledge and details about Stem cell treatment and research their side to make sure that they decide to get their Stem cell treatment in India.
- We invite you to enquire a free consultation with our International Stem cell Therapy Executive who will assist Patients and guide Patients in choosing the Best option for their stem cell treatment in India.
Affordable Stem cell Treatment for Liver Cirrhosis Packages for International Patients
With India’s long walks towards growing world’s largest healthcare provider, it is the most favoured destination for patients Looking for low-cost stem cell therapy. Indian specialists and healthcare professionals are famous around the world for their skills as many of them hold high ranks in the leading hospitals of nations like the USA and UK. The reason why foreign patients choose to undergo stem cell therapy in India is that although they are charged with an affordable cost of treatment, they are treated in one of the best medical institutes. The Cost of stem cell therapy treatment in India is usually about a tenth of the costs prevailing in advanced countries like the US and UK and are significantly more affordable compared with even other medical travel destinations like Thailand. Thus India is an ideal destination for patients who are seeking to receive therapy abroad.
Starting at $5000 onwards, the Cost of stem cell therapy in India may change as per the severity of the condition; however the same therapy costs around $ 25000- $40000 in western nations like the USA and UK.
The final costs offered to the patients is based on their medical reports and is reliant on the current medical status of the patient, type of room, type of therapy, hospital brand and the surgeon’s expertise.
Success Rate for Liver Cirrhosis Stem Cell Therapy
The success rate of stem cell therapy procedure for Disease depends on the patient’s medical condition, the extent of the disorder, and various other medical circumstances.
As per our experience, we have observed our previously treated Patients achieving the highest success rate over time depending upon their medical circumstances.
You must know that there is no perfect 100% cure for the disease with any other therapy option. However, Stem Cell Therapy gives new hope for improvements to such cases as it is a completely non-invasive, safe method with zero risks and no side effects.
Stem Cells have the power to reverse the condition and replace the Damaged and affected cells leading to the Improvement and growth of fresh new healthy cells, which will eventually lead to the Restoration of the damaged tissues/muscles/ cells /nerve.