Stem Cell Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy
Dystrophy may be a group of 1 of the major destructive congenital disabilities known to possess the property for initiating destructive muscular atrophies and loss of muscle. Muscular problems start to seem before the age of 6, during which the muscles of the body start degenerating one by one. This degeneration makes the patient weak as time goes the patient’s health starts deteriorating. it’s a progressive and fatal disease during which its intensity increases with time.
Ultimately reaching the muscles of the heart and lungs, resulting in the death of the patient. This disease is especially caused thanks to the shortage of dystrophin protein; this is often mainly a genetic disease hereditary of the oldsters. Males are more likely to suffer from dystrophy syndrome. Symptoms of muscular dystrophy:
- Muscle weakness.
- Mental instability and retardation.
- Difficulty during a voluntary activity like walking, running, jumping.
- Frequent falling.
- Difficulty in standing from a sitting or lying position.
- Restriction in the motion.
- Difficulty progress with time.
The sole method for relief for dystrophy patients is using orthopedic appliances like the wheelchair and braces.
Physical training and physiotherapy are wont to stretch the muscles for the pain relief drugs are administered to the patients. Still, these methods don’t give permanent and satisfactory results because Stem cell therapy gives effective results.
How Does Stem cell Therapy for dystrophy Work?
Stem cell therapy India takes pride in treating patients with life-threatening diseases with stem cell therapy assistance. The treatment starts with a pretreatment assessment which incorporates the subsequent procedure.
- Checking the patient’s medical record.
- Blood tests.
- Infection testing
- Physical examination
- Aldolase, AST, LDH
- Myoglobin and creatinine level testing
After all the tests, the doctors then decide on the further procedure, and therefore the final judgment is taken by the patient. After the patient’s nod, the further process is to continue.
The specific amount of Stem cells is taken from the chosen source. After isolation, the stem cells are then sent to a laboratory for specification. After the precise selection of the stem cells, they’re sent back to the Hospital for inoculation within the patient’s body.
The entire therapy is completed with the assistance of local anesthesia. The whole treatment takes around 5-6 hours. After which, the patients are taken within the observation facility. The expert doctors will monitor the patient’s response to the therapy. Out of 1200 cases, 60% to 70 you look after cases, the patients responded well. Therefore, the doctors are advising the Stem cell therapy for better leads to the treatment of dystrophy.
The Benefits of Stem cell Therapy for dystrophy
- The strength and power are back to the traditional, and therefore the muscle action is improved after the therapy.
- Due to the regeneration of the muscle cell, the muscle dimensions are back to the usual, and therefore the normal functioning is back.
Suitable Candidate for Stem cell Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy?
- We provide the Best in Class Hospitality Experience in India, which is As per International Standards. Therefore, the Stem cell Experts team, with a world professional standard, Ensures the Best Stem cell Treatment for the patients.
- We are a Provider of Healthy life and improve the Standards Of living For International patients By Providing affordable low-cost Stem cell treatment, the best treatment facility with International Standards, and a homely atmosphere.
- We encourage Patients to possess all the knowledge and details about Stem cell treatment and do researches from their side to form sure that they take a particular decision towards getting their Stem cell treatment wiped out in India.
- We invite you to enquire a free consultation with our International Stem cell Therapy Executive who will assist Patients and guide Patients in choosing the Best option for their stem cell treatment in India.
Cost of Stem cell Therapy for dystrophy in India
Stem Cell Therapy is a versatile therapy action. As the expense of Stem cell treatment isn’t regulated in many parts of the world, people throughout the planet approach India. India is the center point of the medical travel industry for its Affordable Stem Cell Treatment. The Stem cell therapy procedure cost in India is significantly less of what it would cost in the western world, besides the holding up period and restrictive estimated price.
The cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy in North American countries can cost up to $45,000 – $50,000. But, Stem Cell Center India can give you the Best cost for the treatment of Muscular Dystrophy, it will not cost you a fortune, the approx. amount is $5000 – $8000. Which is best reasonable price as per the industry standards.
The therapy cost for Stem cell treatment depends upon several variables like the type of Stem cell treatment, the number of Stem cells required, sort of foundational investigation, medical clinic stay and pre-therapy tests, and so on
The reasonable pricing of Stem Cell Treatment in India is additionally a factor that gives another beam of desire to the patients who require Stem Cell Therapy. Stem Cell Therapy Cost In India is inexpensive, yet its clinical advantages are first-rate with International Medical norms and the most recent advances.
What is the Success Rate for Muscular Dystrophy Stem Cell Therapy?
Traditional medications for various diseases are observed not to be effective in treating different degenerative diseases. They can offer rehabilitative methodologies, such as physiotherapy and audio-speech therapy accompanied by some steroidal treatment. But, it should be noted that long-term contact with steroidal drugs can be hazardous, inducing degeneration of numerous primary organs.
It is astonishing to note that the adult human body has multiple adult sources that stock some reserved portion of adult stem cells, which can effortlessly be used for several disorders. Clinical studies have assessed that various diseases can be treated with the help of stem cells, such as osteoarthritis, neurodegenerative disorders, metabolic illnesses, etc. The majority of these sicknesses are related to structural loss of various tissue-specific cells, leading to their terminated coordination with other body organs.
According to the gathered data so far, more than practically 80 disorders can be cured with the help of stem cells, and so the stem cell therapy success rate in India is very high.